Name a better combination than oats and peanut butter - we’ll wait. We partnered with @erineeats on Instagram and she made these DELICIOUS apple cinnamon and peanut butter oats with our Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats Bar. Is your mouth watering yet? Keep reading for the full recipe (and a special discount)!
- 1 Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats Bar
- 1 serving of your favorite, microwavable oatmeal (we like gluten free rolled oats!)
- Cinnamon and brown sugar to taste
- 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter
- Prepare the oatmeal in the microwave following the directions on the packaging.
- While that's heating up, cut up the Overnight Oats Bar into bite-sized pieces.
- Once oatmeal has been cooked fully, top with the Overnight Oats Bar, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Finally, drizzle with peanut butter (put in the microwave for a few seconds to get it all melty for the perfect drizzle)!
Be sure to share ALL your recipe creations with Overnight Oats Bar on Instagram, and be sure to tag us! And as a special treat - use Erin's code 'EB15' for 15% off your purchase!