Nothing brings you back to your childhood quite like a hot fudge sundae, are we right? No matter if this one’s being made as a sweet treat for you or your kids, upgrade the toppings by chopping up a Banana Nut Overnight Oats Bar! Keep reading for the full recipe:
- 1 Banana Nut Overnight Oats Bar cut into bite-sized (or flavor of your choice)
- 2-3 scoops of your favorite ice cream (We love some classic french vanilla!)
- Hot fudge to drizzle to your liking
- Your favorite toppings (sprinkles, chocolate chips, fresh banana slices, or walnuts are just a few of our favorites)
- Put ice cream into a bowl.
- Prepare toppings. Cut your Overnight Oats Bar into bite size pieces, and grab anything else you’d like to top your sundae with.
- Throw all your toppings on the ice cream, throw in a spoon, and enjoy!
We all deserve to treat ourselves these days, and a hot fudge sundae is sure to do the trick. When you try this out, let us know what you think! Happen to take your own twist on our recipe? Share a photo on Instagram and be sure to tag us @overnightoatsbar!