One of the quickest, easiest, and tastiest breakfasts? Outside of Overnight Oats Bars, of course - a smoothie bowl! Simplify your morning routine (but make it tasty) with this Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe topped with a crumbled Overnight Oats Bars:
For the Smoothie:
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced & frozen)
- 2-3 Tbsp milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice (optional)
- 1 Blueberry Overnight Oats Bar
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tbsp chia or hemp seeds
- Sliced fruit
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until small bits remain - see photo.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency (see photo).
- Scoop into a bowl and top with desired toppings!
What are you waiting for? Get to the kitchen and start blending! When you try this out, let us know what you think! Happen to take your own twist on our recipe? Share a photo on Instagram and be sure to tag us @overnightoatsbar!