You can’t go wrong with a classic parfait loaded up with your favorite berries and, of course, an Overnight Oats Bar. Need some advice on how to upgrade your breakfast game? Keep reading for the full recipe:
- 1 Classic Blueberry Overnight Oats Bar (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup blackberries (or fruit of your choice)
- 1 cup yogurt (we love greek yogurt for extra protein!)
- Your favorite toppings (drizzled honey, peanut butter, chia seeds, and chocolate chips are some of our favorites)
- Put yogurt into a bowl.
- Prepare toppings. Cut your Overnight Oats Bar into bite size pieces, and gather fruit, honey, and anything else you’d like to top the parfait with.
- Throw all your toppings on the yogurt, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
It may look simple, but who really has time for complex breakfasts these days? When you try this out, or if you happen to take your own twist on this recipe, be sure to share a photo of your creation on Instagram and to tag us @overnightoatsbar!