One of the easiest and most versatile breakfasts you can make? A parfait, of course. Whether you like them fruity or chocolatey, minimalistic or loaded to the brim, seasonal or not, there's a parfait for literally everyone! For this one, @sophookingood decided to load this one to the top with all her favorite fruits (so freakin' colorful!). Keep reading for the d'eats:
- A few scoops of your favorite yogurt (we like greek or coconut!)
- Your go-to granola
- Bananas, sliced
- Strawberries, chopped
- Clementine slices
- Coconut flakes
- A drizzle of nut butter (we love peanut or almond!)
- 1 Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats Bar, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Put yogurt into a bowl.
- Layer on bananas, strawberries, raspberries, clementines, and blackberries to your liking.
- Drizzle with coconut flakes, your favorite granola, nut butter.
- Top off with your Overnight Oats Bar, grab a spoon, and enjoy!
Be sure to share ALL your beautiful parfait creations with us on Instagram at @OvernightOatsBar, and be sure to tag us! And one more thing - use Sophie's code 'SN15' for 15% off your purchase!