Let’s face it, we all deserve to treat ourselves every once in a while. The best way to do that? With a sweet treat that’s seriously to die for. One of our favorites: a totally customizable, Overnight Oats Bar Ice Cream Sandwich. Yeah, you heard that right. Keep reading to learn how to upgrade this childhood classic!
- 2 Overnight Oats Bar flavors of your choice
- Your favorite ice cream flavor (we love a classic, creamy vanilla)
- Your go-to toppings or additives (chocolate chips, melted chocolate for dipping, sprinkles, caramel syrup, you name it)
- Unwrap the deliciousness that are your Overnight Oats Bars and place them front-side (frosting side) down on a plate.
- Place 1-2 scoops of your favorite ice cream on one of the bars and top with your desired toppings.
- Put the other bar on top of the ice cream, and enjoy! If you want to really take it to the next level, dip it in melted chocolate (swoon).
What are you waiting for? Head on over to the local grocery store to pick up all your favorite flavors and toppings, and get started! When you try this out, let us know what you think! Happen to take your own twist on our recipe? Share a photo on Instagram and be sure to tag us @overnightoatsbar!