Girl Scout Cookie season is here! As much as many of us love to get those cookies delivered to our doors, sometimes we don't always want to indulge in a treat that is too unhealthy or sugary. Thankfully, @eatsbyramya created this copy-cat Samoa recipe so you can indulge in this classic cookie, without the guilt! Keep reading to learn how to make them.
- 2 Overnight Oats Bars (flavor of your choice - we love banana nut for this one)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Melted chocolate
- Crumble up two bars into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in the coconut flakes and maple syrup. Stir.
- Using your hand, make 5 'disks' and use a straw to create a hole in the center of each cookie.
- Dip the bottom of each disk into the melted chocolate, then drizzle some more on top of each.
- Top each cookie with shredded coconut, refrigerate for 20 minutes, and enjoy!
These copy-cat Samoas are, arguably, better than the real thing...especially because each one is packed with whey protein, gluten-free oats, and fiber! These are perfect as an after-dinner sweet treat or an afternoon pick-me-up. As always, when you make these, be sure to share them on Instagram and tag us @overnightoatsbar so we can see your creations! And if you're stocking up on more bars through our website, use Ramya's code 'RAMYA10' for 10% off your purchase.