National Peanut Butter Lovers Month is HERE and it’s here to stay (at least for us). Fun fact - the first person credited with creating peanut butter was a French-Canadian man named Marcellus Gilmore Edson, who created it in 1884!
Enough of the history lesson, and on to the good stuff. If you’re looking for a recipe to satisfy all of your peanut butter cravings, then you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading for the perfect, PB snack to munch on:
- As many Banana Nut Overnight Oats Bars as you please (or plan on serving)
- Peanut butter of your choice
- Honey of your choice
- Bananas, sliced
- Unwrap the deliciousness that are your Overnight Oats Bars and place them front-side (frosting side) up on a plate or platter (if you’re planning on serving these as a dessert for a group).
- Place sliced bananas on top of the bars (Add as many as you’d like - we like to load ‘em up).
- Drizzle with as much melty peanut butter and honey as you’d like, and enjoy!
Share your love for peanut butter with us on Instagram! When you decide to make this drool-worthy snack, be sure to post a pretty pic on Instagram and be sure to tag us @overnightoatsbar. PB lovers unite!