Everyone loves a breakfast that basically tastes like dessert, right? Well, with this Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl recipe, you get just that, plus a ton of added nutrition. Keep scrolling for the recipe (you might want to double it, because you're gonna want seconds).
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk (we love almond milk!)
- 1 Classic Blueberry Overnight Oats Bar, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Toppings of your choice (we love nuts, seeds, and blueberries)
- Add bananas, peanut butter, vanilla, and milk to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Put smoothie into your favorite bowl. Add you desired toppings and Overnight Oats Bar pieces, and enjoy!
You can never go wrong with this quick, classic, peanut butter-filled recipe. If your mouth is watering like ours is, it's time to grab the blender! Let us know what you think of this one on Instagram, and be sure to tag us @overnightoatsbar.